Our Bitesized Tours aim to make the most of a short visit. If you are short of time these tours are for you! They are focused on the most popular sites & areas of Wadi Rum. They can include an optional overnight stay. They can be taken in the morning or afternoon, further details on the timings are detailed in the tour information.
- All these tours are very flexible and can be taken as a short tour with or without an overnight stay, they can also be combined with a full day Jeep tour, and overnight stay, or combined to make a full day tour.
- All these tours can be tailored to suit your tastes, interests, and fitness level.
- The Jeep Tour covers the key areas & 'sites' of Wadi Rum.
- The Hiking Tour focuses on a canyon, only accessed by hikers, the active, & the adventurous!
- The Camel Trek remains in the most famous/ most filmed valley in Wadi Rum and can start or finish in the camp on request.
Mini Jeep Tour
1 - 3 Hour Options
The Mini Jeep Tour comes in many shapes and sizes! We usually tailor the program to cater to the time you have available and where you need to start and finish the tour (i.e camp or Rum Village) . I have detailed one of the options I offer for people that starts from Rum Village and finishes in the camp. The detailed tour takes about 3 hours. Please contact us using the enquiries form if you have a different requirement for your MINI Jeep Tour.
1/2 Day Wadi Rum 'Sandstorm' Jeep Tour
Approx 4 Hours
This tour is ideal for people with a limited timeframe but still want to really see a good portion of the Protected Area. It focuses on the most famous areas of Wadi Rum and the most fun stops like Sand Dunes and Natural Rock Bridges.
1/2 Day Camel Trek: Approx 4 Hours
This Camel trek is shorter than a full day, but long enough that you can get into the 'feel' of riding the Camel. It takes you down the most famous valley in Wadi Rum, and visits some key sites along the way.
Active Hike: Rakabat Canyon
2 - 3 Hour Linear Hike
This 2-3 hour hike takes you through a high canyon through Jebel Um Ishrin from or to Rum Village. The view down to Rum Village is different and there are many interesting things when inside the canyon to see along the way. This is a medium to difficult hike, but we can guide you safely. This is not for you if you are afraid of heights. There are many short scrambles on this hike that are fun, expect to get dusty!